What information do we collect
We may collect the following contact information:
- Address & postcode
- Telephone number
- Email address
We may also collect feedback for our personal evaluations.
We do not collect personal information of children under the age of 18
How do we collect this information?
Az2B Theatre Company collect information about you in the following ways:
- When you contact Az2B directly by phone, email, website or social media.
- When you take part in a workshop
- In person through social interaction, post production discussions or through a third party who has engaged your permission.
How do we use this information?
- Personal feedback enables us to understand the impact of our shows & workshops on our audiences, promoters and professional partners. It helps us to evaluate our work, making sure high quality standards are maintained and enables us to engage with you on a more personal level.
- Personal feedback also enables us to understand the issues you are interested in, enabling us to create work from identifiable need.
- We use information you give us in order to fulfil a request you have made to us which may include sending you information about Az2B Theatre Company. This may include information about our productions, upcoming tours, venue & ticket information and information about the development of new work by Az2B.
- The core of all our productions is evidence based research. We may contact you to ask for your help & support based on your professional expertise, personal experience and knowledge. Where possible, we like to engage our partners, audiences and associates within the production process, giving the work a personal & professional depth.
What do we do with this information?
We do not sell, rent or share personal data to third parties for the purpose of marketing.
- All information collected will be stored as part of our internal record keeping.
- The information can only be accessed by staff who have a legitimate business need.
Controlling your personal information
Az2B Theatre Company will not pass on your information to any third-party companies, unless obligated by law, for instance in case of a lawful request by law enforcement authorities.
Az2B Theatre Company operates an opt-in policy for marketing purposes. We will never send you marketing material if you have not signed up to our mailing list.
If you have signed up to our mailing list and you no longer wish for us to contact you for direct marketing purposes, you may inform us by emailing email@example.com
In accordance with GDPR you may request details of personal information that we hold. You may also request an amendment to your data or the full erasure of your details
Links to other websites
Change in Policy
For further information please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Az2B on 07931 667356